ADA Accessibility Statement
Accessibility Statement for the Alliance for Positive Health's Real Talk Website
Alliance for Positive Health is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Alliance for Positive Health takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Alliance for Positive Health Website:
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Alliance for Positive Health Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Alliance for Positive Health's Real Talk Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Alliance for Positive Health Website:
- Phone: +1 518 434 4686
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 927 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207
- Postal address: 927 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207
- On social media:
We try to respond to feedback within 2-3 business days.
COMPATIBILITY WITH BROWSERS AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
Alliance for Positive Health's Real Talk Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest versions of Google Chrome on Mac, PC, & mobile
- Latest versions of Firefox on Mac & PC
- Latest versions of Safari on Mac, PC, & mobile
- Latest versions of Edge on PC
- Latest version of Internet Explorer on PC
Alliance for Positive Health Website is not compatible with:
- Web browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Alliance for Positive Health Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
LIMITATIONS AND ALTERNATIVES
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Alliance for Positive Health Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Alliance for Positive Health Website:
- Images with Text: We are working to remove these and replace them with text captions beneath images
- Videos: All videos do not yet have captions and transcripts. They have not been completed yet. We are working on creating captions and transcripts for all videos throughout the site. Please contact us at 1-518-434-4686 or email@example.com to inquire about a particular video.
Alliance for Positive Health assessed the accessibility of Alliance for Positive Health Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
FORMAL APPROVAL OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Alliance for Positive Health's Real Talk
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 3 business days, and to propose a solution within 15 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Alliance for Positive Health's Real Talk Communication Department, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 30 April 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.