Here’s all the places in Schenectady, Albany, and Troy where we have groups, you can get tested for HIV/STIs/pregnancy, and/or you can get safer sex supplies (and yes, Real Talk has free Golden Tickets!). Some of these testing places are FREE! The Real Talk places even give you a FREE MOVIE TICKET when you test with us, but you have to have some kind of risk.
Before you go condom hunting, be sure to check out 10 Reasons Why Condoms Break.
Free Condoms - Where To Get Them
Albany, NY 12207
155 Erie Boulevard
Schenectady, NY 12305
160 Fairview Avenue
Hudson, NY 12534
Hudson Falls Office
10 LaCrosse Street Suite 12
Hudson Falls, NY 12839
202 Cornelia Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
500 Central Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
Mont Pleasant Boys & Girls Club
1104 Webster Street
1040 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12307
p: 518.374.5353 | f: 518.382.5753
55 Central Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
(518) 434-5678 (Telephone)
(518) 434-8153 (Fax)
Troy Health Center
Hendrick Hudson Building
Troy, NY 12180
Call : 518.434.4686
REAL Talk by appointment: Contact Us to make an appointment to meet you at any of these locations or another location of your choice:
Types of condoms
- Latex- The most common type of condom made out of rubber. Prevents pregnancy and STDs (97% percent).
- Non-Latex - Polyurethane condoms that were made for people that were allergic to Latex
- Spermicide - Latex condoms that are laced with a chemical lube that contains spermicide offering protecting as well. Some might have a allergic reaction to it and if so stop using it.
- Female Condom - A pouch thats inserted into the vagina/Anus before sex protecting you from a STI and pregnancy.
- Textured - A latex condom thats designed with Ribbed, Studded, or even Dotted to increase simulation during Sex.
- Ultra-Thin - Sheer design for a more natural feel lubricated with reservoir tip.
- For her pleasure - A male condom designed from a females perspective. It provides comfort for the men and heightens her sensation and pleasure.
- For His Pleasure - A male condom that increases his pleasure by increasing friction with the internal Ribbing.
- Glow in the dark - Exactly what it says. Expose the condom at least 30 secs to light and your ready to go.
Do you know How to use a condom properly? Are you sure? Well just in case we are going to list the 10 steps on How to properly used a condom.
- Check the expiry date. Do not use expired condoms.(DO NOT PUT IN WALLET)
- Press the package between your fingers. Do not use if there is no resistance from air inside.
- Tear open the condom package from the corner and remove the condom. Do not use teeth or sharp objects to open as this can damage the condom.
- Identify which way the condom unrolls.
- Pinch the receptor tip of the condom to remove air.
- Place the condom on the head of the penis while still pinching the condom receptor tip.(YOU CAN APPLY LUBE INSIDE THE CONDOM TO REDUCE FRICTION.)
- Unroll the condom to the base of the shaft.
- Insert the penis into vagina, anus or mouth.
- Pull out while still erect, holding the base of the condom firmly.
- Remove the condom from the penis and discard. (DO NOT FLUSH THE CONDOM)